Pretty expensive yet still a real bargain!
Look how much a B-1 or B-2 cost, same suppliers!
- Kegmeter Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
- 12V Die-HardTM Gel-Cell Wheelchair Battery, Battery box, and automatic charger
- AC Wall Transformer (for when you're not having a party)
- 1 five pound aluminum CO2 bottles (one spare so you don't run out when you need it)
- Primary and Secondary CO2 Regulators, all required hoses and fittings
- Tri-TrussTM Tower which holds ECU, Faucet, Mug Prox Sensor, Drip Bucket and Wheeled Base which holds Battery and CO2 tanks
- Faucet with Simple Handle, Pneumatic Actuator, Hinge, and Handle Adapter
- Stainless Steel Drip Bucket
- Beer and CO2 Lines
- Stainless Steel Keg Coupler
- SuperCoolerTM Keg Ice Barrel - Keeps the Keg Cold for a long time with a little ice
- Beer Line Cleaning Kit
Does Not Include:
- California Sales Tax (if in California)
Die-Hard is a trademark of Sears,
Tri-Truss is a trademark of Interlock, SuperCooler may be a trademark of Iowa Rotocast Plastics
Last update 30 April 2003. Copyright© 1999 Kegmeter Electro-pneumatics, All rights reserved.